Saturday, March 3, 2007

Almost puked on this one -Author unknown

dlh while at a local war protest, i started to < - > 2007-01-29 16:48:36
kiss this guy open-mouthed. almost immediately i tasted cum. so clearly, he had been sucking someone just moments before and it's quite possible the person came in his mouth (or it could have merely been pre-cum, not sure, but the taste was pretty strong). i immediately plunged my tongue down his throat and sucked the inside of his mouth. then i gargled his 'other' man cum in my throat. then i adored his cock with my mouth... i had wet dreams that night that the cum in his mouth (which was then transferred to my mouth) was teeming with HIV, syphillis, and herpes, and I LOVED it!!! how long would it have taken for herpes sores to break out all over the outside and inside of my mouth? geeze, all I could think was how an innnocent little tongue kiss could lead to such kinky results. thanks for nothing, PBR!

No comments: