Saturday, March 3, 2007


nyc PBR STORY!! < - > 2007-01-29 17:38:46
I was a little puny to take up the sport of prize fighting but my uncle Mike said it would make a man out of me. I had been living with uncle Mike since my mom was sentenced to the Arizona state hospital for the criminaly insane and morally funky. The other guys beat me up less if I did favours for them at shower time , getting towels letting them use my fresh smelling towels or my very fragrant but masculine body wash. In the ring was another story they beat me quite senseless because of my proffesionally frosted hair and manicured nails as well as my shaved chest and scrotal area. I thought I would never fit in until I met Julio a convicted one man gang rapist and flaming trisexual,at first I was just another abused anus to him until he found out I was also very capable at needle point as well as colon grooming(so important to a Latin prize fighter). His corparate sponsor got him out of prison and its to them I owe my marriage of violence and anal rippage. THANKS PBR!!

No comments: