Saturday, March 3, 2007

nyc My vacation nightmare < - > 2006-11-07 14:44:12
I had always wanted to go to Alaska as a child so when the oppurtunity arose as an adult I leaped with fervour of a horny kangaroo at the chance. Quitting my job at the dildo testing lab wasnt hard I simply told them to shove it and took my stretched bunghole out the door. The guys I were going with all seemed very cool for glue sniffers.I had met them all in an online chatroom for recovering peeping Toms. The flight went great up until the plain hit the mountain,I guess we shouldnt have given the pilot roofies in his coffee but he was so nice and polite. Long story short we had to turn to cannibilsm after only about 45 minutes due to boredom. After a very rough and terrifying afternnoon in the wilds about 15 miles outside of Pocattello Idaho we were rescued by some teenagers drinking beer in the parking lot slightly downhill from the crash site. I was so desperate for any form of sustinance as were we all that when the muscular 19 year olds demanded we suck there cocks or they wouldnt help us,we all immediately dropped drooling to our knees with delight and anticapation of a tasty treat. The young guns gave us beef jerky and a unique beverage that was like a wave crashing on a homeless man sleeping on the beach to my pallette. This gift from God turned out to be PABST blue RIBBON I have been a lover the red white and blue since that afternoon. Thanks PBR!!

No comments: