Saturday, March 3, 2007



nyc I was helping the poor < - > 2006-11-12 07:27:56
or something.I would take things from the Wal-mart where I worked and sell them to poor people for like %35 off . I was helping the community but Wally didnt think so. I got hit with 3 to 5 in the cornhole palace ,I was pretty scared and didnt want to become the Maddona of C block so I came up with a plan.I wouldnt bathe ever and I would beat myself against the concrete walls until I was unconcsiece and laying in a pile of my own blood,teeth and feces. Thats how I met Johnny Reb he was older than me and I had never felt such a soft caring hand since mom passed away. Reb looked a lot like Festus from the popular telivision series Gunsmoke with James Arness as Sherriff Matt Dillon. Wether it be inserting a cathater or scraping dead skin from my scrotal region Reb had a touch like no man I had ever met in life. Reb and I got out the same week and decided we would beat out to Cali and make a home together . We were low on bread so Reb would beat off armless young vets returning from Iraq thank God for Halliburton or me and Reb would have starved. When we got to Cal it was kind of a let down and the only work Reb could find was as cleanup boy at a 24 hour abortion clinic the pay was bad but Reb would bring food from work. I couldnt work due to my repeated acts of self abuse in the joint so stayed home and took a lot of meds.On the way back from the store I spotted an old feable lady trying to carry a large shopping bag up some steps ,having an aunt about the same age I knew the rite thing to do. I hit her a quick punch to the larnyx and grabbed her bag of goodies after a kick in the face that sent her dentures flying and a well placed karate chop to the cunt I headed home with my present for Reb. The bag contained a deliscious and fortifying beverage called PABST BLUE RIBBON and a scratch off ticket worth $60,000 also the oldsters food and depends adult diaper supply for that a month.After that things picked up for me and Reb and depends are really comfy. THANKS PBR.

No comments: