Saturday, March 3, 2007


Gay rape wasnt anything new to me or my blistered and stretched out colon as most of my foster homes were either ran by Italians or jewish families. Mr. DeLucca was the worst he came from Boston a known boy sodomizing mecha and enjoyed using hot red peppers on his scab covered wang prior to the initial act of violation. He wasnt so much abusive as he was fecaly obbsessed and enjoyed forcing me and his wife to roll around in steaming heaps of his digested pasta chunklettes. I knew I should get out but I had been living there for 27 years and didnt know another way of life besides selling my ass on the street. I stole 14 dollars from a fat kid that was tied up in the basement named Stinky boy and made a decision to poison Mr.DeLucca. I didnt know what type of toxin to buy so I purchased PABST BLUE RIBBON. My suicide attempt was futile after Mr. DeLucca caught me furiously masturbating on the cat while drunk on PBR and the beatings werent worth it but I love PBR and frequently sodomize the basement kid. Thanks PBR.

No comments: