Saturday, March 3, 2007







It was raining when Mistress Glinda showed up from work early ,she was in a much more violent mood than usual and gave me a viscious growl as she threw me a doggy bag left over from her business lunch with Donald Trump. I looked up in anticapation of a pat on the head or a kind word but only recieved a snarl and dirty look accompanied by a loud fart. Glin was in a bad mood of late because her all boy nude car wash chain wasnt working out too well. I sat there nude except for my man diaper (the only thing Mistress allows) hoping I wouldnt recieve more abuse at her powerful hands. The sound of the Mistresses 5 horse power Briggs and Stratton vibrator made from lawn mower parts in her workshop/dungeon stopped and I knew she would be back with me soon. She laughed her evil laugh and played with her hair as she inspected her boots for any speck of human blood or dried semen. I guess she has hit me harder in the past but this time she nearley knocked me unconsciece with a full unopened 16 oz. can of PABST BLUE RIBBON. She then promptly squatted above my bloodied face and let loose a steaming stream of hot urine into my nose and eyes. She then walked out the door and told me to clean her period panties. THANKS FOR NOTHING PBR

No comments: