Saturday, March 3, 2007


nyc Another wasted thought from my mind < - > 2006-11-09 17:10:25
I knew better than to take the dumb part time job from a handbill at the student union. It seemed like a good deal at the time,jerking off homeless men to test the flavour of there sperm to flavour chewing gum to sell to elderly homosexuals who were too ugly to get dick anymore,simple. My 3rd day at the lab I had a session with a guy named gummy ,he was called that because he had lost all of his teeth in a radiation experiment in the 50s while in the army. I had never felt love before especially the kind that can be experienced on a young man to older toothless radiation victom level. The lab experiments went no where of course old homosexuals can tell the difference between the satisfying flavour of fresh semen as opposed to that of old processed homeless guy sperm.But Gummy and I kept contact and on his dying day in a VA hospital in the east bay he told me the secret of life.The secret being a strange and satisfying collection of fetid water ,hops,barley and strange ingredients from Wisconsin that we all know as Pabst Blue Ribbon . Thanks PBR and thanks you homeless nut job .

No comments: