Saturday, March 3, 2007


Devan woke up in a putrid mood stinking of cigarettes and other men , I was still slightly tipsy from the night before of sitting by the phone waiting for him to call and at least tell me he was delayed or where he was at, I finished off a few bottles of chardonnay and passed out. I dont know when he dragged his cheatin ass home but it had to be after four because I went to bed around 3:30. I was fumbling to get into my man thong and skin tight snake skin shorts so I didnt see the blow coming.He hit me in the left temple and I went down like a very feminine but still manly bag of potatoes. I layed there stunned with my thong around my ankles in disbelief at the whole situation and thinking of my cake decorating business. Devan pounced like a wild muscled beast and before I knew what was happening he had penatrated my unlubed and slightly crusty boybung. He went at me hard like Mike Tyson on crack had suddenly developed a taste for gay rape. I begged him to stop but he could tell I didnt mean it and so he just kept pumping away at my shredding anal pit. Afterwards we showered and made Feta&Spinach ommellets and I knew my shit covered cunt was safe for at least a week until it scabbed over. Devan took me out for diapers and a tasty new treat of a beverage called Pabst Blue Ribbon. It changed our relationship and now Devan only violates me after I consume at least a 12 pack. Thanks PBR and ¢¾Devan.

No comments: