Saturday, March 3, 2007

Oh Snuggleballs ♥


hnl It was a dark and stormy night < you-can-call-me-EARL > 2007-02-18 18:14:21
or so I was told. I couldnt varify that as I playing the submissive anal sex slave, forced to wear slutty female attire, with a rubber cat mask over my head, blocking my eyes and ears, while being kept in my "cage" in Master Bryces' basement. The only holes in my suffocating mask were two little inlets around my nostrils for air, a small opening for my tongue, and an enema hole under the tail of my suit. Master Bryce enjoyed urinating in the enema tube, while every now and again also like to share his PBR's with me by pouring it thru the tube, and asking (in a demanding manor) "Can you taste it?" Many times we enjoyed this type of sexual endearments, but it finally took its toll when I became fat and bloated, and he became disenchanted from my newly growing 'love handles', which exposed rolls of fat, even thru the rubber costume. Eventually, Master Bryce was so disgusted, he traded me in for a new anal whore, but I'll always remember those precious pbr moments...

No comments: