Saturday, March 3, 2007



nyc After a minor < - > 2006-11-09 18:50:12
drug arrest I was sent to a ranch type first offender program in McCloud country ,that means New mexico. I fucked around with roping riding ,fence building all that shit. all the while plotting how I could just find a way to get high.....some how. it turned out that the only way to get high on the "Ranch" was to snort dried squirrell semen ,sure it was a tough job catching those littlte bastards and an even tougher job to jerk them off without ripping there tiny match like cocks off there bodies as I yanked and stroked the furry little dope machines in a junkie lust to get high on anything. My only friend was a mentaly retarded native American boy named "plays with the diseased " he was a sight to be seen worshipping his strange and exotic gods in the morning light stretching his tight and taught tanned 19 year old body as he smeared goat feces on his balls and eyes. After a few months the ongoing wagering on male pregnancie became very old and my little swarthy Indian buddy and myself decided to make a break. When the state troopers caught us and decided to teach us a firm and very hard southwestern lesson in street justice my friends colon wasnt up to the job and his blood the same as his forfathers was spilled from his anus on the desert floor. I was befriended by a flaming homosexual trooper who allowed me to only be used by 23 other cops and I escaped with my life. About the 3rd year in the basement of the state trooper barracks as a slave I was given a special treat for taking on all the new cadets. That treat turned out to be PABST BLUE RIBBON and my life in the basement is now satisfying and complete. Thanks PBR.

No comments: