Saturday, March 3, 2007


nyc A story for the holidays < - > 2006-11-03 15:08:55
My dad was killed in a severe hemmoroidal flare up so I pretty much raised myself and not to good either ,by the time I was in my late teens I had joined a gang called the "drippy colon holes" and was frequently staying out all night. My mom couldnt do much with me as she was busy running an illegal armadillo breeding business in our garage and she had taken up sniffing armadillo feces to get high with her new Guatamaulen boyfriend Pepe. An elderly retired nieghbor guy who all us kids made fun of and called "elderly retired neighbor guy" decided to befriend me and to try and step in as a father/lover figure. He loved fishing hunting and sodomy .I remember our 1st fishing trip and the clean crisp taste of the refreshing Pabst Blue Ribbon that slaked my thirst and cleared the lingering flavor of his 73 year old semen from my throat. He has been dead for a few years now (choked on an Elks penis) as well as mom(Overdosed on Armidillo fecal speedballs). Its the same old story I guess a young man an old man both with a passion for quality beer and sportsmanship in the outdoors sharing a sleeping bag nude. Thanks PBR.

No comments: