Saturday, March 3, 2007

NON PBR strory


sfo Didnt like it? Why? < - > 2006-07-21 08:45:32
I went down to the basement to feed dog girl her kibble just like any other day. On this day just like normal I examined her crotch with my walking stick and decided against fucking her due to the dried feces matted in her pubic hair . I told her to roll over and play dead and made her sit up and beg for a scrap of food then set her bowl down and made her wait in her HOLD position for about 15 minutes or so before letting her eat on my command. I layed back in the Laz-boy with my eyes closed stroking myself hard waiting for the dog-girl to suck my cock in appreciation of her daily meal. I listened to the scaping and lapping noises as she cleaned her food dish shiny with her tongue like always. The noise stopped and I was expecting wet lips on my dick so I opened my eyes to watch. I looked up and saw dog-girl holding her leash in her hands before I could react it was around my throat and I was struggling for air. I am now dog-boy , shes trying to make me learn to hunt rabbits , she loans me to other dog lovers like Mr Slappy and Mr punchy the worst is Mr Fisty.

No comments: