Saturday, March 3, 2007

Dr. Snuggleballs strikes again! Couldnt figure a good pic for this

nyc it was a glorious morning as I awoke < - > 2007-02-10 09:54:00
to a hot, humid roach infested motel off the California strip. My asshole was still seemingly debating whether or not to allow the anal lube to crust as it dries, or stay subtely moist with an occasional drip of semen from the long night before. i had picked up Devan from the seedy motel bar, he was half trashed from days on end of smoking meth. However he was easily seducable. I could clearly see reflections of my penis in his glazed over eyes, while we were in the mens room. Devan became hostile on his insistance to perform anal sex, and his insanity from smoking meth for a week. I allowed him to my room, and on his doped up personality, he was able to perform hours of anal sex to me. He came repeatedly in my ass, and sucked me dry for hours. Eventually I became thirsty, and ordered up a pitcher of luke warm, flat PBR from the bar below. I always remember that night whenever I taste a mellow pbr.

No comments: