Saturday, March 3, 2007



nyc 1987 the year not the other thing < - > 2006-11-13 18:42:26
My mommy and daddy were both talented circus freaks ,you probably seen or heard of them . My dad could shove any object from the audience into any oriface of his body. My mommy could peel scabs from her inner uteral wall and crush it into a powder and snort it like it was cocaine all the while standing on her head and juggling flaming puppies and dildos. Those were the good times ,the happy times. Dad was tragicly killed trying to insert an accordian up his ass .Mommy held him in her arms as he bleed away ,having nothing to comfort her but her own vaginal drugs. Soon after mommy deliberately overdosed on her own a mixture of scabby crotch scabs and Tanqeray. I ended up on the lower echelon of freaks at the circus ,being forced to wipe the "shit covered man" just to make ends meet. This went on for years living in filth and squallor having the stench of my own unwashed scrotum scent as my only friend. One sad day after smelling my own dandruff mixed with dried urine a stranger showed up .Unlike my foul odour hers permeated my trailer with the beautiful scent of good homegrown and sweaty leather. I was immediately filled with ardour and respect until her boot came crashing in to my teeth. How could this vision of loveliness feel the need to injure such a low creature as myself? I wondered. And then she explained she and I were both hiers to a huge fortune left by one Captain Pabst of Pabst Blue Ribbon fame. Glinda made me her love/toilet slave and kept my share of the money, she makes me clean her undies with my spit. THANKS FOR NOTHING PBR.

No comments: