Saturday, March 3, 2007



nyc It was really hot for that < - > 2006-11-09 20:05:11
time of year in the southern part of Georgia for late January we were expecting mostly rain but all we had was boiling heat and scorching sunshine. I had taken this job at a rehab clinic for dope addicted civil war re-enactors because I needed the money to pay my way thru scrotum hair removal school. The hot sun beat down on my nude body as I went about my rounds ,I had absolutely no reason to be nude but everyone was to goofy to give a shit . My first stop was General Grants tent ,he started mouthing off about some crap having to do with battle plans and bugs eating his eyeballs out for molesting a confederate bugle boy. I promptly slapped him down into his cot with my always ready erection and shot him up with morphine in his swollen bumpy ass. Next stop same as any other day was General Lee ,he greeted me at the tent entrance with a hot shot of cum straight to my left temple ,I didnt bother with the niceaties and swiftly sodomised the deranged confedarate into unconsciecse bliss . This went on for months until the heat and the deranged rebel yells of homosexual rape and colon conquest started to grate on my nerves like a firm cheese being grated on al-dante pasta by a bisexual italian waiter. I snapped and decided to quit_______insert your own ending but include PABST BLUE RIBBON.

No comments: