Saturday, March 3, 2007


nyc Alone in a group < - > 2006-11-09 17:52:54
of flaming homosexuals . I had just got a part time job with the New Orleans police dpatrments fag suppression unit as an undercover operative during Mardis Gras as a rape decoy. The cold Febuarary rain ran down my back as I felt the hands of several large and very drunk men fondle my anal love button. It was sometime around this point but not before the cigar on the foreskin fiasco that I realised my back up was probably drunk and using our surveilence van to butt fuck cajun hookers. Using my best Bruce Lee tiger form of mountain kung foo move ,I dropped to my knees and quickly satisfied at least 8 hung guys. With a quick back flip and a minimul amount of semenal ingestion I broke the binds that were lovingly holding me in there rapists grips while at the same time pulling out my own 9MM. wang . I started firing at the largest one but towards the end of the 2nd clip I knew that even wounded ,I was to be the evening meal. Later on in the hospital having my colon refurbished using parts from the endangered but still useful for sphincter transplant Manatee,it dawned on me that if I had just of went along I wouldnt be here in the hospital bleeding rectally. My debriefing at the NOPD included a lot of a satisfying new beverage that blended well with the opiates from my anal rape ,it was called PABST BLUE RIBBON. Since that day when people feel liking raping me I go with the flow. Thanks PBR.

No comments: