Saturday, March 3, 2007

This one always makes me tear up-authur unknown


sfo My First BlowJob < - > 2007-01-28 12:35:51
so this morning i woke up in the drunk tank with no shirt on, just my bra. I think it was due to the all the whiskey sours and redbulls i was drinking, but then it also could have been from the adrenline that only knife fighting in close quarters can give you, i cant be quite sure. anyway, who cares, i am the ass kicking leggy longed-haired princess who does what ever the fuck i want. so i took two excstacy pills right there in the jail cell and proceded to gently smack my over sized breasts against awaiting lips of the next girl over, jasmine i think she said was her name.. yes, it was quite the scene.. she then slipped her hand up my somewhat torn black skirt and took out my ample pbr-can sized cock, much bigger than jasmines BTW, and blew my mind!

No comments: